Meets & News
2016 Swim Wellington Long Course ChampsJan. 22 - 25, 2016
Karori Amateur Swimming Club was formed in 1964. It became the Karori Pirates Swimming Club Incorporated on 2 May 2007.
The club has the following aims:
- To promote, foster and encourage swimming and associated aquatic sports and disciplines.
- To arrange for instruction and coaching in swimming and associated aquatic sports and disciplines.
- To promote, organise and/or conduct competitions, carnivals, tournaments and entertainments both related to swimming and associated aquatic sports and disciplines and also unrelated to swimming and associated aquatic sports and disciplines (In the later case for the purpose of furthering, extending, assisting, fostering or providing financial support for swimming and associated aquatic sports and disciplines or individuals or afflicated clubs and/or other members).
- To affliate with the Swimming New Zealand (Incorporated) and to do all acts, matters and things incidental to that association.
- To promote attitudes and behaviour conducive to good conduct and fair play.
- To raise funds to promote all or any the objects for the club.
- To do all other acts, matters and things as are incidental to or conducive to the attainment of the above objects of the Swimming New Zealand (Incorporated).
Heading into Summer
Hi all. It's great to see all swimmers back into their routine. Thanks to all parents for making the start to term 4 so smooth. Lots going on in the Pirate world as we head towards Summer. Cheers Steve 22 October 2015
Posted on: 25 November 2015 Read the full post
End of Term
Hi all. Well done to all our swimmers and parents at our club champs. Last day of term is Thursday September 24th (Earlybird swim meet that morning). Term 4 starts on Monday October 12th. Cheers Steve
Posted on: 12 September 2015 Read the full post