Use of K&P_NZ means the user’s unconditional agreement with this Policy and the terms of processing his personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these terms, the user must refrain from using this resource.
Personal information of users that K&P_NZ receives and processes
For the purposes of this Policy, “user personal information” shall mean:
- Personal information that user provides about himself/herself when leaving an application, making a purchase, registering (creating an account) or in other process of using the site.
- Information automatically transmitted by K&P_NZ when using the Site through the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie information, browser information (or other software through which the User accesses the Site), access time and the address of the requested page.
- The data provided to the site, in order to carry out the provision of services and / or sale of goods and / or provide other values to visitors to the site, according to the activities of this resource:
- phone number
- link to personal web-site or social networks
- ip address
This Policy applies only to the K&P_NZ Site and does not control and is not responsible for third party sites to which the user may access through links available on the K&P_NZ Site. Such sites may collect or request other personal information from the user and may engage in other activities.
The site generally does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by users and does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, the K&P_NZ Site assumes that users provide accurate and sufficient personal information on the matters offered on the forms of this resource and keeps such information up to date.
Purposes of collection and processing of users’ personal information
The site collects and stores only such personal information that is necessary to provide services and/or sell products and/or provide other values to visitors of the K&P_NZ site.
Personal information of the user can be used for the following purposes:
- To identify a party under agreements and contracts with the site.
- Providing the user with personalized services and services, goods and other values.
- Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the user.
- Improvement of the quality of the site, convenience of its use, development of new products and services.
- Conducting statistical and other research based on the data provided.
- Transfer of data to third parties, in order to realize the activity of the resource (e.g. delivery of goods by courier, transport company, etc.).
- Conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts with individuals, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and other persons in cases stipulated by applicable law and / or the Charter of the company.
Terms of processing of user’s personal information and its transfer to third parties
The K&P_NZ website stores users’ personal information in accordance with the internal regulations of particular services.
With respect to personal information, user information is kept confidential, except when the user voluntarily provides information about himself/herself for general access to an unlimited number of people.
The K&P_NZ website has the right to disclose the user’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressed his/her consent to such actions by consenting to provide such data.
- Such forwarding is necessary within the framework of the User’s use of the particular K&P_NZ website or for the provision of goods and/or services to the User.
- In order to enable the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the K&P_NZ Site or third parties in cases where the User violates the K&P_NZ Site’s User Agreement.
Change of personal information by user
The site takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect user’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties with it.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
Any suggestions or questions about this Policy should be sent as follows:
email: k&[email protected]